The EU Digital Single Market: the impact of the proposed copyright reforms on sport
- Is there a Specificity of sport?
- Latest proposals of the European Commission
- How to interpret the Regulation on cross-border portability of online sporting content?
- How sport could be impacted by the draft Regulation on country of origin for online services?
- Is it the end of territorial exclusivity?
Copyright protection of sports broadcasts and its enforcement
- Importance of copyright protection for sports rights owners
- The effectiveness of the copyright protection
- What legal measures are necessary to enforce copyright in the fight against digital piracy?
Impact of new digital technologies on the sports rights market
- New opportunities of the digital revolution
- Entrance of social media into the sports rights market (Facebook, Twitter...)?
- Rights to Virtual and Enhanced Reality
- Importance of the direct relationship with the end consumer
- The value of Big Data
- Virtual advertisements